Genison focuses on generating substantial and regular streams of income for the copyrights under its control. Genison has built strong relationships with key film/television producers, record companies and advertising agencies and other music users giving us an added advantage in soliciting licenses
Services to composers and songwriters:
- Represent exceptional songs, catalogs and creators
- Protect copyrights, administer musical works, negotiate their use and collect income internationally.
- Effectively market works in our catalogue and promote the works and the creators
- Ensure longevity and financial security for our writers and composers
- Extend the value of music copyrights and expand the reach throughout North America and beyond
- Facilitate contact between creators and those who need music
Genison also offers Rights Administration, management and collection from all revenue streams for labels and other owners of music catalogues.
Administration of Publishing Rights
- Registration of works with rights management companies
- Declaration to companies with respect to the uses of works
- Management of copyrights
- Reports for distributions, statements and audits
- International network
- Uploading to BDS database
- Processing of applications for use for synchronization rights, graphic rights
- Possibility of related rights management for performers and producers
Clients can deal directly with our licensing representatives for advice or to help find the ideal songs for their projects, or our composers can create custom work to suit the client’s needs.